COMING JULY 11-12, 2018!
We are delighted to announce that we have funding to extend the 4T Data Literacy Conference for a third and final year! The 2018 conference will be July 11-12, 2018, and co-sponsored by the University of Michigan School of Information and ICPSR. It’s free and online. While geared specifically toward high school librarians and educators, we have people attend representing over 85 job titles, so all are welcome! Here is a flyer to share with colleagues.
Looking for information about the July 11-12, 2018, 4T Virtual Conference on Data Literacy?
- Register for the conference — it’s free, with free SCECH!
- Check out the conference home page to register
- Read the blog for copies of the latest updates emailed to registrants
- Review the FAQs
- View the schedule (with links to live events)
- Get information on SCECHs and certificates of attendance
Looking for sessions from the 2016 and 2017 conferences? You can find them here. And also consider accessing the book Data Literacy in the Real World: Conversations and Case Studies, which includes discussion questions and activities related to those archived conference sessions.
Partners in the parent 4T Virtual Conference include: Livingston Educational Service Agency (LESA), Oakland Schools, and Washtenaw ISD.